Company picnics are a great opportunity to show appreciation for your employees, provide coworkers the opportunity to network outside of the office, boost morale with some work reprieve and fun!
Here are some great reasons to have a Company Picnic:
- Strengthen teamwork – Spending time together at a company picnic, allows employees to get know each other. And the better the know each other, the easier it may be for them to work together. The better your team works together, the more efficient you will be as a company, and that is the best way to save money.
- Boost employees’ morale. Of course, this is the one most people associate with company picnics and parties in general. Picnics are famous for motivating employees with a much needed break. The casual, fun, exciting yet relaxed company picnic atmosphere does good things for the soul.
- Show your commitment and appreciation – A special event like a company picnic, designated solely for recognizing employees and having fun will go miles in the eyes of your staff.
- Learn new things about your staff – Simple conversations and activities at a company picnic helps you to learn a few things about your staff members. This builds camaraderie, trust and friendship.
- Show family support – By inviting spouses and children to the annual company picnic, your staff sees and experiences your genuine interest in their personal and family lives.
- Share important information with the whole company – A company picnic is a great event to share important news and information. Is someone retiring, or did you reach a certain milestone within the company? By addressing everyone at once, it gives you the opportunity to get everyone excited about a major announcement.
- Have fun! All work and no play is no way for a workforce to operate. Sometimes you just need to get everyone together for purposes other than making money and driving profit to keep the fun around the office, warehouse or job-site alive and well.
Learn more about our Corporate Catering or call 215-699-5678.